Category A:For Post-Graduate students (30,000 each)
Category B:Undergraduate students (20,000 each)
Category C:Language students (6,000 each)
International students of ZAFU (Including international students enrolled in spring semester of 2018):
1.Under the age of 30 (ForcategoryA and B)
Under the age of 25 (ForcategoryC)
2.With valid passport and be in good health.
3. With no record of criminal offenses or violation of university rules and regulations.
4. With sound Chinese proficiency or holding relevant language certificate like HSK certificate.
5. With top 20% academic performance in class; with no failed or rebuilt courses.
6. With average attendance rate higher than 90% and a fair amount of involvementin extra-curriculum activities.
7.Have not been awarded with other scholarships in previous academic years.
8. Have not been awarded with other scholarships in this academic year.
8. Have finished registration and payment before September7th.
#1. Zhejiang Provincial Scholarship Form (please find attached)
#2.Two recommendation letters
#3. Copy of passport
#4. Medical report
#5. Full transcript of previous academic year (September 2017- July 2018)
#6. Attendance sheets
#7. HSK certificate (if available)
#8. Certificates for extra-curriculum activities (if available)
Application opens fromSeptember 3 to September 7.
【New semester starts on Spet.3th(by now the fulltranscriptof previous academic year should be available), and ZAFU is supposed to finish the assessment and file a report before Sept.15th as is required by Education Department of Zhejiang and it takes at least one week.That’s why the deadline is set as so】【Please do take the deadline—September 7—seriously】【Any overdue application will be rejected with no exception】
Submit application documents to office 516.
Contact: Ms. Guo 63741155.