Hangzhou Visa office information
TEL #1: 87290185
TEL #2: 87071973
Bus from Lin’an to Hangzhou
Take bus 598A at the Lin’an bus station 临安汽车东站 (Lín ān qì chē dōng zhàn).
Get off at bus stop 轮船码头 (Lún chuán mǎ tóu) in Hangzhou. First bus stop in Hangzhou.
Walk to the Subway station (on your left when you get off the bus).
Subway from 武林广场 (Wǔ lín guǎng chǎng) to 近江 (Jìn jiāng)
Buy a ticket to 近江 at the ticket vending machine or at the Customer service booth.
Use the ticket to open the gate and take subway Line 1, direction to 湘湖 (Xiāng hú).
Do NOT throw the ticket away! You also need it to open the gate when exiting the subway.
Get off at 近江 and exit the subway station from Exit E.
The visa office
Walk from the subway Exit E to the Visa office (about 200 meters):
From the visa office to Lin’an
Walk to bus stop 耀江福村 (Yào jiāng fú cūn) (about 900 meters) and take bus 21:
The dark blue line is the shortest route, the light blue line is an alternate route.
Get off at bus stop 庆丰村(Qìng fēng cūn).
Walk to bus station 黄龙公交站 (Huáng lóng gōng jiāo zhàn) (about 370 meters):
At 黄龙公交站 go underground and follow the sign for Bus 598B.
Take bus 598B back to Lin’an.
Tips when travelling to the visa office
• Do not forget any required documents, passport photos and/or passport.
• Bring cash for the bus and subway. You can not always pay with mobile phone.
• If you have an appointment at the visa office make sure to arrive on time.
• Add contacts to your phone in case of an emergency or when you need support.
• Charge your phone to full before travelling and try to have internet and/or data.
All above information is subject to change.